NASHVILLE, TN — A warming trend is counterbalanced by steady rain chances across Middle Tennessee this week, according to the National Weather Service forecast for Nashville.
Monday: Mostly cloudy, high of 44. Mostly cloudy overnight, low of 32.
Tuesday: Partly sunny, high of 58. Mostly cloudy after dark with a 40 percent chance of rain, low of 50.
Wednesday: Cloudy and warmer with a 40 percent chance of rain, high of 65. A 60 percent chance of showers after sundown, otherwise cloudy, low of 57.
Thursday: Mostly cloudy and warm with a 40 percent chance of showers, high of 68. Mostly cloud with a 40 percent chance of rain in the evening, low of 45.
Friday: A 40 percent chance of rain, otherwise mostly cloudy and a bit cooler, high of 52. A 40 percent chance of rain overnight, low of 36.
Image via Patch